Zip It up with Tweetcaster


Recollect the times when a group of friends wouldn't stop rambling about some topic, long after you had lost all interest in it?  Happens to me on Twitter all the time, especially, ever since my favourite QuizMaster decided to try his hands at politics tweeting frequently about it.

Thankfully, Tweetcaster, the mobile application for my android phone, has a solution for this. They have recently introduced a neat new feature called "Zip It", for relief from temporarily obnoxious friends.

How does it work?

When you come across a hashtag that you have had enough about, just select the words and "Zip It" by swiping it from left to right.

An icon of a Zipper will appear to replace the zipped tweets.

When the particular trending topic has died down, you can Unzip the content (sort of like ungagging the person again).

Works really well... Except the first time when I zipped myself unknowingly...!!!

Comments